If you'd like us to consider your game design for publishing, simply fill in the form below. We receive a large quantity of submissions and can't respond to all of them, but if we feel that the game could be a good fit for us we will contact you within 2 weeks to learn more.
What are we on the lookout for?
- Games that are fun for their intended audience
- Games with novel, innovative, or unique features that invite players to try the game, and make the game different from existing games
- Games that have an engaging theme or visual hook that works wonderfully with the game play
- Games that are simple to learn but have a depth of game play
- Games with an appropriate number of physical components (based on their level of engagement and optimal price point)
What aren't we looking for?
- Games with a lot of player downtime between turns
- Games that require a particular pop culture license
- Alternative versions of traditional games, such as chess or bridge
- Collectable Trading Card games
- Games that are derivative of existing products
- Toys, Puzzles or Novelty Items
- Digital games (iOS, PC, etc)